Ancillary Products for Generators
Often, the outlet locations and leads can either allow or prevent a generator from performing a certain way. We supply and install outlets and leads to reflect the needs our clients have for their generators, so that the power supply can be all that it’s needed to be.
Talk to the team at EPAC about it on 07 3881 3618.
What We Work With
We work with a wide variety of not only generators, but situations. That is, the environments that the generators work in, and the functions the generators are needed to carry out. Whether it’s long lasting outputs and leads for stand-by generators or the modification of a generator that’s frequently being moved, EPAC can help.
We also provide free phone support for all of our customers, and if something goes wrong and we can’t fix it, we don’t charge you.
EPAC have been working with a wide range of generators since 1977, including:
- John Deere
How we work
- Call, email or visit us at our offices for a free consultation.
- We’ll organise a convenient time to visit your site and inspect your surrounding infrastructural environment, to get an understanding on your generator, and the way that you use/are planning to use your generator parts.
- EPAC will send you an obligation free quote within the next few days.
- We’ll co-ordinate a convenient time to perform the installation or modification in a way that lessens downtime, and increases the efficiency of your workplace.
- One of our team members will follow up in a few weeks to make sure that the servicing we’ve provided you with is satisfactory, and will recommend an recurring time to check in with your generator, ensuring it’s ongoing usability and quality. We also provide free phone support for all of our customers.