The Trusted Service Partners of Qantas and Other Major Airlines
Ground power units are an integral part of any airline’s docking procedure, powering the plane and giving its batteries and alternators a break as testing and maintenance is being undertaken.
It is for this importance that not just any qualified electrician can work at the level of a specialized GPU serviceperson. At EPAC, we’ve chosen to specialise in this area, so that major airlines like Qantas can rely on us to regularly provide the niche servicing that they need for their equipment.
Call the team at EPAC about it on 07 3881 3618.
What We Work With
Across our range of aircraft clientele, we commonly work with 400hz or 28v GPU equipment, ranging from installation, servicing, repairs and modifications.
No matter what you need for your equipment, EPAC can be counted on to help as a trusted and leading supplier of services in this area. Adding to our competitive advantage and keeping our client’s at the forefront of our service philosophy, EPAC provide free phone support for all of our customers, and if something goes wrong and we can’t fix it, we don’t charge you.
How we work
- Call, email or visit us at our offices for a free consultation.
- We’ll organise a convenient time to visit your site and inspect your surrounding infrastructural environment, to get an understanding on your equipment.
- EPAC will send you an obligation free quote within the next few days.
- We’ll co-ordinate a convenient time to perform the installation or modification in a way that lessens downtime, and increases the efficiency of your workplace.
- One of our team members will follow up in a few weeks to make sure that the servicing we’ve provided you with is satisfactory, and will recommend an recurring time to check in with your generator, ensuring it’s ongoing usability and quality. We also provide free phone support for all of our customers.