Power Generator Installations
- Suiting to your working environment
- Customised to the way you’ll be using it (stand-by, automation switches etc., control panels)
- Optimised for the best use of the make and model
Because this type of installation is highly specialized and integral to the power supply and ongoing efficiency of your work-site, it requires a specialist team to undertake the project.
Most every-day electricians, though qualified in their field, do not have the product knowledge or industry experience to be able to perform a power generator installation at the success of a specialist.
This is where EPAC come in.
The Generators we work with
The team at EPAC work with the widest range of generators and engine suppliers to be able to offer an extensive and highly customized installation service. We work with:
- John Deere
And more, to be able to not only install, but optimize the generator to your specific requirements.
Whether you’re using your new generator for stand-by power, or to routinely power equipment, the team at EPAC can customize the control panel, outlets and leads, manifold and more to set your generator up in a way that will save you time and money re-adjusting it in the future.
How we work
- Once you have decided on the generator you are going to be purchasing, we’ll work with your supplier to be ready for the installation.
- We’ll organise a convenient time to visit your site and inspect your surrounding infrastructural environment, to get an understanding on not only where the generator will be used, but also how you plan on using it.
- EPAC will make a recommendation, and will send you an obligation free quote.
- We’ll co-ordinate a time that suits the delivery of your generator and your convenience, in order to perform the power generator installation in a way that lessens downtime, and increases the efficiency of your workplace.
- One of our team members will follow up in a few weeks to make sure that the servicing we’ve provided you with is satisfactory, and will recommend an recurring time to check in with your generator, ensuring it’s ongoing usability and quality.