Power Control Systems that do what you need them to do
Our team understands this, and has been providing Queensland companies with generator control modifications since 1977, designing control panels and applications that guide the function of generators to the needs of their users.
Talk to the team at EPAC about it on 07 3881 3618.
What We Work With
Whatever the generator, we can design a power control system to suit the functionality that your commercial site requires of your generator. We not only modify the control functionality of generators, but supply and retrofit control panels that allow for further flexibility of function.
EPAC have been working with a wide range of generators since 1977, including:
- John Deere
How we work
- Call, email or visit us at our offices for a free consultation.
- We’ll organise a convenient time to visit your site and inspect your surrounding infrastructural environment, to get an understanding on your generator, and the way that you use/are planning to use your generator’s power control system.
- EPAC will send you an obligation free quote within the next few days.
- We’ll co-ordinate a convenient time to perform the installation or modification in a way that lessens downtime, and increases the efficiency of your workplace.
- One of our team members will follow up in a few weeks to make sure that the servicing we’ve provided you with is satisfactory, and will recommend an recurring time to check in with your generator, ensuring it’s ongoing usability and quality. We also provide free phone support for all of our customers.